Our plan called for us to be in Baamonde since that was the next town with accommodations. There was another town along the way at 7 km, but it had no accommodations.
Marc did not get much sleep and was not feeling well. He decided to give it a go anyway, at least until the first village. As we stepped out of the albergue it started to mist and rain. We went right back in to put on our rain gear to start the day.
We continued on for a few hours before reaching our first stop (cafe, bar, grocery store – all in one stop).
Marc was feeling worse, so after breakfast Sakkar and Marc took a taxi to Baamonde. Pat and I moved on in intermittent rain and mist.